2012 Banff Mountain Film Festival In Bozeman THIS WEEKEND!
Outdoor lovers of ALL kinds wait patiently for January...because each new year brings the Banff Mountain Film Festival to Bozeman's Willson Auditorium for 2 days. Details HERE:
Banff Mountain Film Festival 2012
- Friday January 20, 2012 and Saturday January 21, 2012 at 7PM WILLSON AUDITORIUM (404 West Main Street, Bozeman)
- Proceed go to Bridger Ski Foundation supporting the Nordic, Alpine and Freestyle programs
- Advance tickets available at Bangtail Bike and Ski, Northern Lights, Mountain Hot Tub, REI and the BSF Office.
- Price for advance tickets - $12
- If not sold out tickets will be sold at the door for $15
- Lots of prizes will be given away from local and BANFF sponsors.
I personally recommend that you GET YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE. This event usually sell out (both nights). It's two beautiful nights of outdoor films from around the world, brought to you locally in part by 95-1 The MOOSE.
Find out more by visiting the official Banff World Tour site.