33rd International Food Bazaar at Montana State Feb 20th
If you’ve never been to the International Food Bazaar, it is the best $4 you’ll spend in February. Montana State took they year off from this event last year due to the SUB remodel but IT’S BACK on February 20th!
Seriously….this event is fun, educational and delicious.
According to Montana State:
- Montana State University will host its 33rd International Street Food Bazaar set for 4-7 p.m. Saturday, Feb 20, in MSU’s SUB Ballrooms.
- More than 30 countries will be represented at the fair. MSU international students will prepare traditional food from their home countries, which will be available for purchase in a street market-like atmosphere.
- Food costs will range from $1-$7 a serving.
- International students will perform traditional music and dance in the Union Market during the bazaar.
- Admission will be free for MSU students with a CatCard, courtesy of Associated Students of MSU.
- Children under the age of 10 are also free.
- For others, admission is $4 for adults and $2 for students ages 10-18.
- For more information, contact the Office of International Programs at (406) 994-4031