Bozeman Christmas Stroll This Saturday
Purchase your 2014 Christmas Stroll button as not to miss out on the special activities in downtown Bozeman this Saturday evening. Events get underway at 4pm and we've got the list of retailers who are selling Stroll buttons.
- *4:00 PM - A ONE-WAY Hay Wagon Ride from the Bozeman Public Library to Rouse and Main Street.
- 4:00 to 7:30 PM Wells Fargo (211 West Main Street) is displaying the 2014 Gingerbread House Contest entries and winners.
- 4:30 PM Santa leaves the Emerson Center, meets the Hay Wagon at the intersection of Grand Avenue and Main Street, and along with Chris Chambers; our “2014 Master of Ceremonies” leads the lighting ceremony down Main Street to Rouse Avenue
- 4:30 - 7:30 PM Main Street is filled with over 30 food vendors raising money for local non-profits organizations, live music and carolers and other festive activities.
- 4:30 -7:30 PM Downtown Businesses feature live music, free cocoa and cookies, and holiday fun of all sorts
- 4:30 – 7:30 PM Visit the Live Nativity, MSU Drive Team Horses and additional activities on the corner of Rouse and Main Street!
- 4:30 - 7:30 PM Visit Bridger Bowl located at South Bozeman Avenue to view ski films on a Big Inflatable Screen and to learn about what's new and what's planned for this year's ski season!
- *5:00 – 7:30 PM Round-trip Hay Wagon rides at Soroptimist Park (corner of Main and Rouse) along with complimentary “Hot Dr. Pepper” drinks provided by Lehrkind’s Coca Cola.
- *5:00 - 7:30 PM Santa Pictures at the Baxter Hotel located at 105 West Main Street. Get one FREE picture through F-11 Photography
- *5:00 – 7:00 PM Enjoy kid’s activities and receive a Natural Baby Company zippered cloth snack bag complete with a little snack inside, located in the Baxter Ballroom while waiting for your picture with Santa.
- *5:00 – 7:30PM Bozeman’s Symphonic Choir performs traditional Holiday Carols in the Baxter Ballroom.
*Denotes activities that require a 2014 Stroll Button for ONLY $4!
Buttons are NOW available for purchase at the following locations:
- Owenhouse Ace Hardware
- First Security Bank
- Chalet Sports
- Schnee’s Boots and Shoes
- The Emerson Cultural Center
- The Bozeman Public Library
- The Leaf & Bean
- Montana Gift Corral
- Bozeman Chamber of Commerce
- Country Bookshelf
- ERA Landmark/Downtown Visitor Center
- Heeb’s Grocery
- Community Food Coop Downtown
- Smith’s Supermarket
When you purchase your Stroll button, fill out a ballot for a chance to win one of 18 great prizes including; 6 Bridger Bowl Passes, 6 Downtown Dollars prizes from $10-$100each and 6 passes to the Museum of the Rockies. The winners will be contacted the week following the event!
The Hay Wagon rides are a wonderful Christmas Stroll Tradition and (as indicated above) will be leaving from 2 “stops” located at Soroptimist Park and The Bozeman Public Library throughout the evening.