Bozeman Music On Main Lineup Announced
95-1 The MOOSE and The Downtown Bozeman Association is proud to present the 11thAnnual Music on Main summer concert series this summer in Historic Downtown Bozeman.
Music on Main will be located on Main Street from Rouse Avenue to Black Ave. The fun will last from 6:30 PM till 8:30 PM on Thursday evenings from June 30 to August 18.
Bring the kids from 6:30 PM to 8 PM for planned activities with Kenyon Noble’s Junior Carpenter program, First Security Bank, Children’s Museum, Airtime Inflatables and more in front of First Security Bank. Grab a bite to eat from one of our food vendors that will be located along the south side of Main Street east of the Bozeman Avenue intersection, stop by some of our local non-profit booths for information about their great organizations or step into a few of the Downtown stores that stay open late!
The music begins at 7:00 PM and lasts until 8:30 and music samples are now available on our website at http://downtownbozeman.org/musiconmain.html …check it out!!!
- June 30 – The Clinton’s (Rock)
- July 7 – Bad Intentions (Country)
- July 14 – Clumsy Lovers (Bluegrassified Celtic Rock)
- July 21 – 10Ft Tall and 80 Proof (Made-in-Montana, Roots, Rock, Country)
- July 28 – John Bohlinger and Megan Mullins (Americana/Roots/Rock)
- August 4 – Whitewater Ramble (High-Octane Rocky Mountain DanceGrass)
- August 11 – Halden Wofford and the Hi-Beams (Honky Tonk)
- August 18 – Keegan Smith and the Fam (Funk,Soul,Reggae,Pop and everything in between)
The Open Container Waiver allows for anyone over the age of 21 to have an open container of alcohol in the event area including Main Street from Black to Rouse Avenues during the Music on Main event from 6pm to 9pm on Thursday nights from June 30th – August 18th ONLY.
Anyone with an open container outside of these perimeters before 6pm or after 9pm will be subject to a $100 open container ticket issued by the City of Bozeman. There are also NO glass or aluminum containers, NO dogs and NO backpacks allowed in the event area. Anyone with glass or aluminum, a dog or backpack will be asked to get rid of them before entering the event. Also, plastic cups will be provided by the bars and restaurants as well as by the event staff.
For more information contact Downtown Bozeman Association at 586-4008.