Bozeman Winter Weather Advisory For Snow Through 5am Tuesday 10/23
We knew it. When you woke up this morning and heard us give you the forecast for the week....deep in your heart, you knew it. Here are the details on how much snow might be coming:
The National Weather Service in Great Falls has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow... which is in effect until 5 am MDT
* Timing: snow will continue through the evening and diminish
* Snow accumulations: 2 to 5 inches are likely.
* Winds and visibility: southerly winds 5 to 15 mph are expected.
Visibilities will be poor at times.
* Other impacts: travel will be hampered by snow covered roads
and poor visibilities. Hunters and other outdoor enthusiasts
should be prepared for winter conditions.
* Locations affected include: White Sulphur Springs... Battle
Ridge Pass... Bozeman... Bozeman Pass... Targhee Pass... West
Yellowstone... Stanford... Lewistown... Lewistown Divide... Great
Falls... Kings Hill Pass... Big Hole Pass... Chief Joseph Pass...
Dillon... Monida Pass... Ennis... Norris Hill... Raynolds Pass...
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana... dial 5 1 1.