Downtown Bozeman Art Walks 2012 Begin June 8th!
There’s nothing better than strolling through downtown Bozeman on a beautiful summer evening and one of the best ways to enjoy that stroll is with a Bozeman Art Walk, beginning on June 8th, 2012. DETAILS HERE!
The Art Walks occur on the 2nd Friday of the month June through September from 6 to 8PM in Downtown Bozeman, sponsored in part by 95-1 The MOOSE!
The businesses and galleries generally feature artists’ openings and receptions during the event and often provide complimentary hors d’oeuvres and refreshments.
The 2012 Art Walk dates are: June 8, July 13, August 10, September 14.
Maps for the 2012 Art Walks will be available in late May at all the participating galleries and businesses and online at downtownbozeman.org.
- Alara Jewelry at 42 West Main St.
- Altitude Gallery at 134 East Main St.
- The Artshoppe at 29 South Willson Ave.
- Artist’s Gallery at 111 South Grand, Suite 106 in Galleria Hall in the Emerson Center
- Baxter Hotel Ballroom at 105 West Main St. (upstairs)
- Beaucoup Framing and Gallery at 111 South Grand, Suite 111 in Galleria Hall in the Emerson Center
- Bozeman Angler at 23 East Main St.
- Bozeman Sculpture Park at 626 East Main St. (behind the Bozeman Public Library), www.bozemansculpturepark.org
- Bozeman Youth Initiative, Youth Art Show at Soroptimist Park, www.bozemanyouth.org
- BT Studio at 435 East Main St. (inside McPhie Cabinetry)
- Cello at 18 South Willson Ave.
- Country Bookshelf at 28 West Main St.
- CTA Architects Engineers at 411 East Main St.
- Dari Rasa Trunk Show at 132 East Main St.
- Digital Trout at 240 East Main St.
- Ecce Gallery at 111 South Grand, Suite 107A in Galleria Hall in the Emerson Center
- ERA Landmark at 8 East Main St.
- Four Winds Gallery at 411 W. Mendenhall, Suite A
- Gem Gallery at 402 East Main St.
- Indian Uprising Gallery™ at 308 East Main St.
- Jessie Wilber Gallery and Suite 110 in Galleria Hall (including the Emerson Weaver Room and the Emerson Front Lobby) at 111 South Grand
- The Leaf & Bean at 35 West Main St.
- LorettaFineArt Studio at 111 South Grand Ave., Studio #257 in the Emerson Center
- Jewelry Studio at 129 West Main St.
- Loft Spa at 211 East Main, 3rd floor (above the Rocking R Bar)
- Meridian Ltd. at 101 E. Main St.
- Miller’s Jewelry at 2 East Main St.
- Montana Gift Corral at 237 East Main St.
- Montana Panoramic at 111 South Grand, Suite 108 in Galleria Hall in the Emerson Center
- Montana Trails Gallery at 402 East Main St.
- The Nova Café at 312 East Main St
- Oh Susanna’s at 111 S. Grand, Suite 110 in Galleria Hall in the Emerson Center
- Old Main Gallery at 129 East Main St.
- tart at 111 South Grand, Suite 107C in Galleria Hall in the Emerson Center
- Tierney Fine Art at 127 East Main St.
- Vino per Tutti at 315 East Main St.
- Visions West Gallery at 34 West Main St.
- Yarn Shop at 126 East Main St.
The Art Walks also feature live performances throughout downtown….live jazz and rock music played by young musicians from the area. Some of our consistent groups include Syzygy and Basement Jazz.
The Art Walks are free and open to the public and will go on rain or shine, and for more information visit downtownbozeman.org or call the Downtown Bozeman Association at 586-4008.