Fun Concerts This Week in SW Montana (Feb. 15th and Beyond)
We're having one of those "good luck" live music years already in southwest Montana. (The picture doesn't even tell the WHOLE story.) If you need a concert dose in the next week or so, you've got lots of options in Bozeman, Missoula and Billings!
Here's a quick breakdown of what's happening and where....
- Wednesday, Feb. 15th, 2017 - International Guitar Night at The Ellen in downtown Bozeman. Brian Gore, Luca Stricagnoli, Chrystian Dozza and Debashish Bhattacharya.
- Thursday, Feb. 16th, 2017 - The Irish Rovers (Boys of the Emerald Isle Tour) at The Ellen in downtown Bozeman.
- Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017 - The B-Side Players at The Filling Station on North Rouse Ave.
The B-Side Players are a 9-piece band part of a new movement in popular music. A band that honors the international
cross-pollination that has always made music the universal language. They use any beat that catches their ear,
regardless of geography or genre, to create a compelling, horn driven polyrhythmic groove.
- Wednesday, Feb. 15th, 2017 - Lotus at The Wilma in Missoula. (You've heard these guys on The MOOSE and they've got a heck of a light show too....)
- Friday, Feb. 17th, 2017 - The Kitchen Dwellers at The Top Hat Lounge in Missoula.
- Thursday, Feb. 23rd, 2017 - Jerry Joseph & the Jackmormons at The Top Hat in Missoula.