Gallatin Valley Mall Walking Program – Inside Track
People forget that if they need to get some low impact exercise and don’t belong to a gym…The Gallatin Valley Mall is a great option for walking indoors for FREE!
The Gallatin Valley Mall, located at 2825 West Main Street, provides a great place to walk when the weather is too hot, too cold or to wet. “Inside Track” is their walking program and is FREE to all who wish to participate. Mall walking provides a great way to exercise at your own pace in a safe, climate-controlled environment.
Water and bathrooms are always close by. They also offer FREE and plenty of parking for your vehicle.
Inside Track Details:
- Walking 2 laps around the mall, walking to all 4 major entry doorways, equals 1 mile.
- Walking only to the center of the mall, from Macy’s to Barnes & Noble, you will need to walk 3.5 laps to equal 1 mile.
- First Monday of every month – Bozeman Deaconess Hospital is here to give FREE Blood Pressure Checks to anyone. They are located in JoAnns Court 7:30am – 9:30am.
- Mall doors open at 6am Monday thru Saturday and at 8am on Sunday.
Do you want to be outside in the summer time? Walk around Bozeman Pond Park, which is next door to the Gallatin Valley Mall. That way if the weather changes, you can still get your walking complete inside without having to go too far.
Bozeman Pond Park
- To walk 1 mile you would need to walk around the Pond Trail 2 times.