Give Big 2018 Details and Tips
It's the biggest 24 hour period of non-profit giving in the Gallatin Valley by a long shot. How about over $1.3 million dollars raised in the last three years? YOU did that by participating in Give Big and it's happening again on May 3rd and 4th.
This incredibly successful day of giving is presented by the Bozeman Area Community Foundation and supports well over 100 LOCAL non-profits that choose to participate.
From the big organizations that have been around for decades, to the micro non-profits with extremely small budgets.....you'll find some cause that touches your heart and might prompt a new passion for giving.
How does GIVE BIG work?
- WHEN: 24 hours May 3rd, 4th (6pm to 6pm)
- WHERE: ONLINE at GiveBigGV.org and at specific donor lounges set up by some non-profits.
- HOW: Simply donate online at GiveBigGV.org or the donor lounges will be set up with online donation stations to make it easy for you to give
- HOW MUCH: You can donate as much as you want, to as many local non-profits as you want. Going to more than one of the donor lounges is the best part AND there are usually incentives, discounts or freebies for you too.
- (I generally have a budget for the day and then split up my budget between 2 or 3 non-profit causes that I care about.)
We'll have a list of donor lounge details for you soon. They will also be listed on the Give Big website so you can check for updates anytime!
This 24 hour period of giving is INCREDIBLE and is made possible by you and me so Save The Date!