GVLT Benefit and Montucky Birthday Party
Montucky Cold Snacks beer is turning 5 years old. Did you know that MCS gives back 8% of their profits to LOCAL causes? That's a huge commitment to the community and to celebrate their birthday they're throwing an 80s dance party to benefit the Gallatin Valley Land Trust. Double win!
- WHO: New Wave Time Trippers live in concert (The Dusty Pockets to open)
- WHAT: Montucky Cold Snacks 5th Birthday Party to benefit GVLT - It's an 80s theme party so COSTUMES ARE ENCOURAGED! There will be prizes!
- WHERE: Eagles Ballroom in downtown Bozeman (316 East Main Street)
- WHEN: Friday January 26th, 2018 7pm - close
- TICKETS: Only $5 at the door with $2 Montucky Cold Snacks
It will be a fun, AFFORDABLE night to celebrate a local brand and benefit a local cause. Love your trails and open space around Bozeman? We have the Gallatin Valley Land Trust to thank for much of that.
Montucky Cold Snacks, (MCS) was formed and founded on a winter evening in 2011 in Downtown Bozeman Montana. Jeremy Gregory and Chad Zeitner began talking about creating a light beer that would be, not only refreshing, but would center its core values around giving back to the communities that supported it.
Our first shiny blue cans hit the market in the fall of 2012 and since then, MCS has garnered statewide distribution in Montana and has expanded its range to include Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado and Texas.
During this time the company has remained focused on providing a quality product at a competitive price to other large internationally owned domestic lagers while staying true to their pledge to give 8% of their profits back to local charities and non-profits.