Manhattan Potato Festival This Saturday, August 17
Ah, those Manhattan spuds! Don't miss the 26th annual Manhattan Potato Festival on Saturday, August 17. Lot's of fun activities for all ages, including a 5K/10K, breakfast, parade, duck races, live music, the Tasty Tators Potato Cookoff, a Kid's Fun Center and more!
26th Annual Manhattan Potato Festival in downtown Manhattan, MT - Saturday, August 17:
- Start with a Fireman's Breakfast at the Fire Station on Main St. (6 am - 10 am)
- Take part in the Potato Festival Horseshoe Hills 5K or 10K (call Manhattan Athletic Club at 282-2080 for more info)
- Parade starts at 11 am on Main St.
- Duck Race at 1 pm (corner of Broadway and Fulton, in front of the school)
- Car Show from 9 am - 3 pm
- Live music from Bluebelly Junction and Flatt Cheddar (at the Gazebo throughout the day)
- Over 100 Arts & Crafts booths (open until 4 pm)
- Kid's Fun Center on S. 4th St. (bowling, bouncy houses, inflatable obstacle course, giant slide, face painting and more)
- There will also be a Potato Cookoff, Guess the Spud Weight contest and raffle tickets with over 100 prizes)
Visit manhattanareachamber.com for more info