Montana Families Needed to Host Foreign Exchange Students
Montana host families are needed for high school exchange students. Open your heart and your home while learning about a new culture when you become a host family to an international student. You can hand-select the student that you invite into your family. Details here.
- Students are 15-18 years old
- Students will attend local high schools
- Students come from Europe, South America, Asia and Australia
- Provide room (can be shared), meals, transportation to school events
- Treat like a member of the family - students help with chores and follow household rules
- Students have their own health insurance and spending money (for clothing, cell phone, activities, travel, etc)
- Hand-select the student that you invite into your family by reading their letters and application
- Host families are eligible to receive a tax deduction
To learn more about becoming a host family, visit icesusa.org or contact Sierra Fein (Regional Director) at 406-570-2218 or email@example.com.