MOOSE Easter Keg Rules
The 2011 MOOSE Easter Keg Hunt is underway this week and here are the rules. They’re simple, so we can understand them.
- THE MOOSE EASTER KEG IS HIDDEN ON PUBLIC PROPERTY. If you have to ask yourself “should I be here?” The Easter Keg is not there. It is very important to respect Private Property. Do not trespass. The keg is easily accessible to anyone, 24 hours a day.
- Hunters of the MOOSE Easter Keg must be 21 years old. That includes anyone in your group who may be “helping” you hunt for the keg. The winners will be required to present valid identification of age upon returning the keg.
- When the keg is found, winners must return the MOOSE Easter Keg to our offices at 125 West Mendenhall in downtown Bozeman, MT.
- IF YOU FIND OUR KEG AFTER HOURS, SEND AN EMAIL HERE AND WE’LL CONNECT WITH YOU FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.
- Clues will be given out several times per day on the air at 95-1 FM in Bozeman, MT, here on mooseradio.com, via the Moose’s Facebook page and via our Twitter feed (@moose951).
- MOOSE Easter Keg Hunters have the best chance of getting all clues by paying attention to ALL methods of clue delivery.
- The winner (one prize) shall receive three cases of beer a month for 6 months. One case of Shock Top, one case of Shock Top Raspberry Wheat and one case of Landshark Lager.
- Clues may be clear, in the form of a riddle or even in the form of a picture.
- The above picture is of a PAST winner, so you can see what the pony keg looks like.