New Year’s Eve 2014 In (And Around) Bozeman
Sticking around Bozeman on New Year’s Eve and still looking for something to do? Here’s a list of some of the best places to ring in the New Year:
- Chico Hot Springs – 163 Chico Rd. Pray, MT – It’s New Year’s Eve with The Max
- Eagle’s Lodge – 316 E Main St. Bozeman, MT – New Year’s Eve Contra Dance (upstairs). Call 406-587-9996 for more info.
- Emerson Cultural Center – 111 S Grand Ave. Bozeman, MT – The Bozeman Formal Dance Club’s Annual New Year’s Eve Ball at the Emerson Ballroom. Call 406-580-7509 for more info.
- Filling Station – 2005 N Rouse Ave. Bozeman, MT – Dub Sultan, The Molotov Quintet, and Tokata will be performing at the Filling Station New Year’s Eve Party!
- JR’s Lounge and Casino – 203 W Madison Ave. Belgrade, MT – Ring in the New Year at JR’s and check out Jamelution‘s last performance! Call 406-388-9968 for more info.
- Plonk – 29 E Main St. Bozeman, MT – Plonk has The Tiny Band on New Year’s Eve (Funk/Soul/R&B/Pop/Rock)
- Whiskey Jack’s – located in the Big Sky Resort Mountain Village Plaza – What’s better than Big Sky skiing by day and ringing in a New Year with Cure for the Common by night?
- Zebra Cocktail Lounge – 321 E Main St. Bozeman, MT – New Year’s Eve-Electro-Swing Party (w/Cut-La-Whut and DJ Paul)