On A Powder Day, Always Follow These Rules, Dude!
The internet, the radio and your neighbors are all reporting that 15" of new snow have fallen up at Bridger Bowl. You call in sick to work with an Oscar winning performance that would rival Meryl Streep. You load your skis or snowboard and head up to the mountain. But before even strapping in, you must read these ten commandments of a powder day.
The list goes as follows:
- Thou Shall trust the wise words of elders.
- He who finds it shall drop first.
- Thou shall keep at least one homie in sight at all times.
- Thou shalt not bitch.
- Thou shall take the singles line.
- Thou shall point all Joeys in the wrong direction.
- Thou shall refer to all awesome runs as “horrible” in the lift line.
- Thou shall not pee in an open powder field.
- Thou shall share all snacks.
- Thou shall not boast to friends who could not shred.
Read a full description of the commandments over at YoBeat.com