Salvation Army Red Kettle Season is Here
Bells ringing near Red Kettles are synonymous with the holiday season. The Salvation Army is launching their Red Kettle Army this weekend for 2018. Get that spare change ready!
The Bozeman Salvation Army will be launching their “red kettle season” this Saturday November 11th at the Gallatin Valley Mall.
- A GIANT red kettle will be inside the mall and you’re invited to stop by to help us fill it! (Coins and paper money equally accepted
- The Bozeman Salvation Army annual Kettle Kickoff “Every Penny Counts” will happen this Saturday, November 11, at the Gallatin Valley Mall from 10 to 8.
- Children and adults are encouraged to bring their pennies or paper denominations of pennies to the event.
- There will be face painting and appearances by Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Obi Won Kenobi, and Southeast Montana Rodeo Teen Queen Brianna Grimshaw.
- It all happens Saturday, November 11 from 10 until 8 at the Gallatin Valley Mall.
The Salvation Army, doing the most good.