Spruce Moose Festival – Details And Information
The Spruce Moose Festival is happening on Labor Day Weekend (September 2 – 4, 2011) on the mountain at Big Sky Resort. Here you’ll find all the details you need for the biggest weekend Big Sky has ever seen!
- WHERE:Big Sky Resort, Big Sky Montana
- WHEN: Labor Day Weekend (September 2 – 4, 2011)
- WHAT: Music, fun, activities and parties all weekend long!
- WHO: Big Head Todd & the Monsters, The John Butler Trio, The Clintons, Pinky & The Floyd, Do It Kappa, Cure For The Common along with after parties each night!
- TICKETS:Buy 2 day passes HERE (SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MUSIC) for JUST $40. Whiskey Jack’s events are ticketed separately.
- LODGING: Get special LODGING PACKAGES HERE at Big Sky Resort that include tickets to Spruce Moose. Make a weekend of it!
- SCHEDULE: See the full music lineup HERE including events at Whiskey Jacks.
WIN YOUR SPRUCE MOOSE FESTIVAL TICKETS!
- Be a MOOSE VIP: Moose VIPs have LOTS of chances to win their Spruce Moose tickets. Moose VIPs can also win VIP tickets for exclusive lounges and access during the festival.REGISTER HERE TO BE A MOOSE VIP now!