Support the Avalanche Center at the 2017 Powderblast (it’s quite the party)
Party for a good cause at The Emerson Cultural Center on Friday October 27th. Your $30 ticket gets you a night of fun, all to benefit the Avalanche Center (GNFAC).
- WHEN: October 27 at 6:30 PM – 11 PM
- WHERE: Emerson Center for Arts and Culture 111 S Grand Ave
- TICKETS: $30 each, ticketprinting.com
- Beer from Katabatic Brewing Company and Wine from Montana Ale Works
- Dinner by The Bountiful Table
- Music by DJ Missy O’ Malley and the best silent auction of outdoor gear in the valley!
This event usually sells out….get your tickets NOW, don’t wait for the door.
Based in Bozeman, Montana, the GNFAC covers an area of approximately 10,000 km2, including the Bridger, Gallatin, and Madison Ranges, the Lionhead area near West Yellowstone, and the mountains around Cooke City.
- Advisory: 406-587-6981
- Office: 406-587-6984
PO Box 130
Bozeman, MT 59771
Subscribe to The Moose 95.1 FM on