Tales From The Backcountry – Wednesday March 1st, 2017 at the Emerson
Join the Montana Chapter of Backcountry Hunters & Anglers,special guest speakers and outdoors professionals on March 1st. It’s a live storytelling pint night March 1, 2017 in the Ballroom of the Emerson Center for Arts & Culture in Bozeman, Montana.
The speakers will share stories of their backcountry hunting and fishing adventures on public lands.
Here’s the lowdown…
- 2nd Annual Tales From the Backcountry: Celebrating Our Public Lands
- 2nd Annual Tales from the Backcountry: Celebrating Our Public Lands
- A live storytelling pint night sharing tales of hunting and angling on our public lands
- Wednesday, March 1st, 2017
- Doors at 6PM. Event at 7PM.
- Emerson Center for Arts and Culture
- Come for the beer, stay for the stories!