Archiving My Photos
Many of us think they’ve “captured” a memory once they take a picture, but this is really only the first step in preserving the memory. Local expert f-11 photographic supplies reminds you that what you do next will determine whether the photo becomes priceless or pointless. Digital photos can be printed. Old printed photos, photo negatives and 35mm slides can be scanned and saved to disc or hard drive to keep them safe for years to come.
Trivia Question: True or False. Old printed photos can be stored in an album but can’t be scanned or printed again.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Warm up with the 12 days of Christmas Day 11
- How Do You Maintain Your Car? [SURVEY]
- What Are Three Elements of Winter Driving? [AUDIO]
- What Is The Winter Driving Survival Kit? [AUDIO]
- What Is the Most Dangerous Night For Drunk Driving [AUDIO]
- How Can You Prevent Fire & Water Damage This Holiday Season? [QUIZ]