We Asked, Bozeman Answered. What Do You Look Forward To Doing Most This Summer?
It's a simple enough question. The weather is warming up and our anticipation for getting outside is growing so we asked what people in Bozeman are most looking forward to doing once the snow melts. We got lots of good answers but it was the answer we didn't receive that made us proud to be a fellow Bozemanite.
What does Bozeman look forward to doing the most once the weather is warm?
- First off, 0% said they wanted to stay indoors where it's air conditioned!
- 30% wrote in their own answer (listed below)
- 18% said they look forward to going to the lake
- 14% said they look forward to going to the river
- 14% said they look forward to gardening
- 12% said they look forward to eating at outdoor patios
- 8% said they look forward to riding their bike or motorcycle
- 4% said they look forward to playing sports outdoors
And the user submitted choices were:
- Going on a vacation
- Hiking and enjoying the mountains
- Going to Alaska
- No School!
- Just doing stuff outside again
- Playing with the kids
- T-ball with my kids
- Cooking at a ranch in Alder
- Camping and fishing
- Spending lots of quality time with the family
- horseback riding
- slip and slide