Winter Weather Advisory Until Monday Morning
Wind chill factors have been an issue all weekend and will continue to be serious through Sunday evening and Monday morning. Wind chills of 25 below zero are possible with blowing and drifting snow on the roadways.
According to the National Weather Service:
Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 5 am Monday.
- WHAT: periods of snow. Additional snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches are expected tonight.
- WHERE: Beaverhead, Madison and Gallatin.
- WHEN: until 5 am Monday.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions. Be prepared for reduced visibility at times.
- The cold wind chills as low as 25 below zero could cause frostbite on exposed skin in as little as 30 minutes.
- A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties.
- The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.