Women’s Ice Climbing Workshop Through MSU Starts This Saturday
Limited spots are available and you must register in person at the Outdoor Recreation Program at MSU for the All Women’s Ice Climbing Workshop STARTING this Saturday!
The workshop happens from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. this Saturday and there are VERY few spots available. Cost is just $65. GO HERE FOR SIGN UP INFORMATION.
According to Montana State University:
- Be involved with the Outdoor Recreation Program’s first all women’s ice climbing clinic.
- Also, get your burning nutrition questions answered with the campus dietitian, and complete the Body Project workshops.
- This unique opportunity is designed for women who want to get outside in the climbing world, but are still in the early learning stages.
- The focus will be on empowerment through experience after important conversations about the thin ideal in the Body Project Workshops.
- All gear will be provided, and lead by female students through the Outdoor Rec Program and Office of Health Advancement.
Dates: Sat. January 30th, Sun. February 14th.
Course includes 2 body project classroom sessions in conjunction with 2 ½ day beginning ice-climbing instructional outings, gear, and a provided lunch.
- Only 6 spots available!
- Please sign up in person at the Outdoor Recreation Program.