You Can Be a Google Glass Tester
Subscribe to The Moose 95.1 FM on
Google is in the development phase of its revolutionary and very sci-fi product called Glass. Glass is basically a pair of glasses with only one lens that displays content to you on a transparent screen. It shows you the time, messages, directions, video, and more.
The glasses are voice responsive and can even record what you’re looking at! If this excites you, follow the instructions inside and get your own pair!
Google is running a bit of a small contest for those anxious to get their heads in Glass. The rules are simple:
Using Google+ or Twitter, tell us what you would do if you had Glass, starting with the hashtag #ifihadglass.
- Your application must be 50 words or less
- You must include #ifihadglass in your application
- You can include up to 5 photos with your application
- You can include a short video (15 secs max)
- Be sure to follow them on Google+ (+ProjectGlass) or Twitter (@projectglass) so that they can contact you directly
- You must be at least 18 years old and live in the U.S. to apply
- The Glass Explorer Edition also costs $1500 plus tax
- For more details, see the full Terms and FAQ