2017 Montana State International Food Bazaar on February 11th
The annual International Food Bazaar held at Montana State University SUB ballrooms is a very special (and fantastically delicious) event. It’s happening this year on February 11th with culinary treats from around the globe.
Here are the basics about the 2017 International Food Bazaar:
- Montana State University will host its 34th International Food Bazaar set for 4 to 7 p.m. Saturday, Feb 11, in MSU’s SUB Ballrooms.
- More than 20 countries will be represented at the fair.
- MSU international students will prepare traditional foods from their home countries, which will be available for purchase in a street market-like atmosphere.
- Food costs will range from $2 to $8 a serving.
- International students will perform traditional music and dance in the Union Market during the bazaar.
- Admission is free for MSU students with a CatCard
- Children under the age of 10 are also free.
- For others, admission is $4 for adults and $2 for students ages 10 to 18.
- Food items will range from $2 to $8, and may be paid for with food tickets, which will be available for purchase inside the ballroom for $2 a ticket.
- Students manning the international booths will accept the tickets as payment for the food and drink offered at the booth.
- For more information, or to volunteer at the event, contact the Office of International Programs at (406) 994-4031.