Bozeman Halloween Events and Parties – 2017 Edition [UPDATE]
What’s happening around Bozeman this Halloween? We’ve got the trick or treat events and other parties listed in one place. (We’ll add to this list as more events are announced!)
Downtown Bozeman Trick or Treating – Tuesday October 31st, 2017
- Starts at 4pm on the sidewalks of downtown Bozeman
- A safe way to enjoy traditional trick or treating – there will be extra safety officers at the intersections.
- Over 150 businesses welcome kids and families with candy and Halloween decorations!
- This event is free and open to the public and happens rain, snow or shine
- For MSU students with valid student ID only, 9pm to 12am
- No pre-registration is needed and this is a FREE event
- Experience MOR after dark in a special night just for MSU students.
- Enjoy free pizza, raffle prizes, a photo booth with MOR’s mascot Rocky Rex
- This program is sponsored by the MSU Office of Health Advancement
- At the Emerson Center, 7pm to midnight
- This fun and affordable evening features local artists, a signature cocktail, finger food, and dancing
- Costumes are encouraged, tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door
- Starts at 10am at the Museum of the Rockies
- Designed for kids ages 3 – 5
- to introduce preschoolers to the wonders of museum learning, this series of tours examine different areas of the Museum with an early education focus.
- Each program offers a chance to ask questions as we explore each subject with a hands-on activity, art project, and related story.
- For more info on the SERIES, go to the Museum of the Rockies
Night of the Thirsty Dead – Halloween Party at the Bozeman American Legion
- Saturday, October 28th, 2017 at 9 PM – 1 AM
- American Legion – 225 E Main Street, Bozeman, Montana
- DJs, Lights, Fog, Dancing – brought to you by Bozeman Magazine, Lionheart Caregiving and The American Legion.
- This is a 21+ event.
We will update this list as more events are announced!