Bozeman Stabbing Details From This Weekend in Downtown
There was a stabbing in downtown Bozeman this past Saturday evening and Bozeman Police have now released further details.
According to the official BPD Press Release:
- At approximately 6:15 pm on Saturday November 14, 2015, the Bozeman Police responded to the intersection of Black and Olive in Bozeman for a report of a male who had been stabbed.
- Upon arrival officers found a 19 year old male in the street who was receiving aid from citizens who had stopped to assist. The male had a small wound to his abdomen that was bleeding and was consistent with being stabbed with a knife.
- The male was stable and transported to Bozeman Deaconess Hospital where he was treated and released the following day.
- Investigation into this incident shows that this was not a random act of violence, but rather an isolated incident involving an altercation between acquaintances.
- While the Bozeman Police Department takes any act of violence of this nature seriously, we do not believe this incident poses an immediate threat to the citizens of Bozeman.
- The Detective Division is currently following leads in an effort to solve the case.