Townsquare Media Bozeman includes well-known brands like 100.7 KXLB, 95.1 KMMS-FM, 96.7 KISN, 103.5 KZMY and 1450 KMMS-AM.
Townsquare Media is looking to fill these unique positions in Bozeman, MT
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our radio and digital advertising sales team, we are looking for an experienced account executive or media sales professional who has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with current and potential clients and create great on-going advertising campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential.
Minimum 2 years of sales experience required in broadcast/digital field.
JOB SUMMARY: A Townsquare Media Account Executive is the primary contact to existing and prospective customers. You will develop business relationships; sell radio advertising, our digital portfolio of products, event sponsorships and sales promotion packages by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional programs to existing clients on your account list.
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing.
- Prepares advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success
- Investigates and resolves client issues.
DIGITAL SALES MANAGER
Townsquare Media Bozeman is looking for a Digital Sales Manager to lead all digital sales initiatives in the market. The DSM will be accountable for the digital revenue goals of the local sales team and will work closely with the Director of Sales and the Market President to create unique and valuable cross-platform programs to generate results for clients and repeatable revenues. These digital initiatives include display, streaming, audience extension, custom sites, loyalty programs, e-commerce, Seize the Deal, Townsquare Interactive and other digital products. The position requires strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills with the presence to enhance overall digital revenues while motivating our account executives. This is an excellent opportunity for a successful digital media seller to step up to a management role or a current digital sales manager to lead all digital aspects of a successful multi-platform sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support, coach and train account executives
- Spend the majority of your time (75% plus) on the street making face-to-face sales calls
- Develop and implement strategic digital sales plans to accommodate corporate, market and product goals
- Direct digital sales forecasting with the DOS and MP and set performance budgets and goals accordingly
- Prepare and monitor digital sales reports showing booked and projected revenue
- Follow through with established accountability standards developed by corporate, the DOS and the Market President
- Directs staffing, training and performance evaluations
- Responsible for maximizing client revenue opportunities with on-going account list management
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Participating and being a key member of the leadership team
The person filling this position must have a thorough understanding of and passion for all digital products offered and candidates must have a successful track record of selling digital media. This role will lead the local sales team in creating value and delivering results for our advertising partners while insuring a positive experience for consumers and the overall brand. The position is also a resource for and consultant to our client base. Two years of digital and overall sales experience necessary.
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include radio stations and over 325 companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a nation portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million U.S. unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.