We had so much fun last year that we’re doing it again! The second annual Kidabaloo is coming Saturday, April 16, 2016 to the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse at Montana State University in Bozeman.
Kidabaloo is playtime for the whole family, a kid jamboree with fun and games, activities, entertainment and more. Bounce through an obstacle course or zip down an inflatable slide, get your face painted, take a selfie with a princess or a superhero, maybe even win a prize or two and leave with a smile. Once inside, activities are free.
Tickets are available now. You can buy your tickets HERE.
Individual tickets are $5 per person. Kids ages 5 and under are free. Tickets will be available at the door on the day of the event as well.
Here’s a look at what you’ll find at this year’s Kidabaloo:
- Bouncy houses, inflatable dual lane slide, inflatable obstacle course and inflatable climbing wall
- Face painters, twisty balloon artists, superheros and princesses
- Smokey Bear
- Giant vulture, Great Horned Owl and hawks from the Montana Raptor Conservation Center
- Miss Teen Rodeo Montana, Bailey Veteto
- Yamama – providing Joyful World Rhythms to sing and dance to
- A charging bear simulator that the kids get to “stop” with inactive “bear spray”
- A Taekwondo demonstration from Kim’s Taekwondo
- Cars and trucks
- A dance performance from the Dance Center
- Bring non-perishable foods and get a sticker from HRDC as part of the Food Bank “Spring for Food” campaign
- Photo booth
Vendors will also provide activities at their booths.
Vendor booths include:
Gallatin County Fair
The Home Depot
Play It Again Sports
Doterra Essential Oils
Moos Family Dental
Drop A Tot Childcare
Keller Williams Blount Bradley
Kaleidoscope Youth Theater
Heart of the Valley
Cottonwood Day School
Bricks For Kids
The Dance Center
Cutting Edge Martial Arts