Job Opening At Montana Community Development Corporation
The Montana Community Development Corporation is seeking a full time Director of Marketing. Know someone who fits the criteria? Details here:Montana Community Development Corporation (Montana CDC) is seeking a full time Director of Marketing.
The Director of Marketing, under the direction of the President, oversees all marketing activities at Montana CDC.
Montana CDC is a statewide nonprofit that provides business lending and consulting services to clients throughout the state of Montana as well as New Markets Tax Credit enhanced loans throughout Montana and Idaho.
Our staff is an energetic and creative group of people who are passionate about our clients and services. Our focus is clear and each of us works to provide financing and consulting services that can transform the lives of individuals and strengthen community prosperity. Montana CDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum qualifications, experience and training for this position include:
- Very strong writing skills with preference to copywriting experience
- Very strong marketing and sales experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (particularly Word and Excel), and strong database management skills
- College degree in marketing, business administration or equivalent experience
- ce suite (particularly Word and Excel), and strong database management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients, lenders, investors, other agencies, and the general public
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Commitment to Montana CDC mission of creating opportunity for all members of our community
Please send your resume along with a writing sample to Jessie Zieg at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 229 E Main St, Missoula, MT 59802.