Do vehicles have different antifreeze types?
Absolutely! Vehicles have different antifreeze types. If you mix the wrong types it can really do a lot of damage. When the two different types mix they cause gaskets to soften and breakdown which causes leaks and damage to the radiator and engine.
Do not forget to get your radiator flushed every 2 years. Your engine creates a lot of heat which is cooled by the radiator fluid. These fluids breakdown after time and clog hoses and other moving parts.
Please do not pour antifreeze out in the environment, it is very poisonous.
This Expert Tip is from Yellowstone Country Motors, answer the trivia above to earn points.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Zebra Cocktail Lounge and Colonel Black’s Giveaway
- How Should You Protect Your Home This Winter? [QUIZ]
- Where Is Your Home Main Valve Located? [AUDIO]
- What Can You Do To Prevent A House Disaster? [AUDIO]
- How To Care For Your Pets During The Winter [AUDIO]
- What Would You Do With Your Las Vegas Winnings? [SURVEY]