What will your lights do to let you know your battery is going bad?
When your car is hard to start or your lights start to dim, it is a sign to have your battery tested or replaced.
We offer free battery tests and we recycle our batteries so they do not end up in the environment.
Hint: summertime actually puts more stress on your batteries then winter time, the heat of summer and Air conditioning puts a lot of strain on batteries. If you have a dark colored car park it in the shade in the summer time so it does not attract as much heat to the engine compartment. However in the winter it is good to park a car where the sunlight will help heat up the engine compartment which will assist in the car starting better in subzero temperature.
This Expert Tip is from Yellowstone Country Motors, answer the trivia above to earn points.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Zebra Cocktail Lounge and Colonel Black’s Giveaway
- How Should You Protect Your Home This Winter? [QUIZ]
- Where Is Your Home Main Valve Located? [AUDIO]
- What Can You Do To Prevent A House Disaster? [AUDIO]
- How To Care For Your Pets During The Winter [AUDIO]
- What Would You Do With Your Las Vegas Winnings? [SURVEY]