A big part of taking care of someone who is sick is making them feel as comfortable as
possible. The best sheets for a sick bed are those that can be washed in hot water and
disinfected with chlorine bleach. For your own protection, place the sheets in a plastic
bag and take them to a Laundromat to avoid getting everyone in the household sick. With
Duds N Suds large forty pound washers you will be done in no time.
Q. What should you transport sheets used by someone who was sick in to the Laundromat?
This Expert Tip is from Duds ‘N’ Suds
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Warm up with the 12 days of Christmas Day 12
- How Do You Maintain Your Car? [SURVEY]
- What Are Three Elements of Winter Driving? [AUDIO]
- What Is The Winter Driving Survival Kit? [AUDIO]
- What Is the Most Dangerous Night For Drunk Driving [AUDIO]
- How Can You Prevent Fire & Water Damage This Holiday Season? [QUIZ]