What should you do with a vehicle not being driven for 4 months to ensure the tires don’t go bad?
Yes they will start to crack if they are left outside and exposed to sunlight. If you leave them in a garage without driving, tires will get flat spots on the bottom and will make noises as they go down the road.
When storing a vehicle for longer than 4 months you should put the vehicle on jack stands so the tires do not have the weight of the car on them or you can have someone drive them a few feet every couple months to rotate.
We offer free tire inspects for all our customers.
This Expert Tip is from Yellowstone Country Motors, answer the trivia above to earn points.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- What Can Cause Sickness or Allergies In Your Home? [AUDIO]
- Be Proud of Your Smile This Holiday Season [COUPON]
- What Are The Most Common Child Injuries on Halloween? [AUDIO]
- Why You Should Clean Your Ducts [AUDIO]
- How To Keep Your Home Safe and Clean This Fall [QUIZ]
- How Do You Choose Which Car To Buy? [SURVEY]