Bozeman Music on Main 2018 Schedule and Lineup
It's a community tradition in downtown Bozeman on Thursday nights during the Summer. Music on Main 2018 will be back on Main Street starting on June 28.
The complete line-up of bands was just released. Music on Main runs for 8 weeks this summer.
It is free and open to the public with food and beverages available for purchase.
- Thursday June 28th, 2018 - John Roberts y Pan Blanco
- Thursday July 5th, 2018 - Vandoliers
- Thursday July 12th, 2018 - Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband
- Thursday July 19th, 2018 - Scott Pemberton Band
- Thursday July 26th, 2018 - The Brevet
- Thursday August 2nd, 2018 - Cole & The Thornes
- Thursday August 9th, 2018 - Off in the Woods
- Thursday August 16th, 2018 - Shakewell
Smoking is not allowed within the Music on Main area. Designated smoking areas away from the stage and crowds will be set up and clearly marked (one is located north of the Main Stage at the intersection of Main and Bozeman Ave.)
Please leave the dogs at home. Music on Main can get crowded and there are tons of kids. Even on a leash it's best to leave our four legged friends at home.
Food and beverages are available for purchase on Main Street. Enjoy your favorite bar or restaurant already on Main Street OR try one of the tasty vendors that will be selling food on Thursday nights!
No outside alcohol is allowed. There are drinks available for purchase from any of the downtown bars. You will be given a wristband if you're over 21, and a special, plastic Music on Main "to-go" cup.
The two block (of Main Street) open container allowance is ONLY FROM 6pm to 9pm. This is strictly enforced. Please help keep Music on Main pleasant and safe by choosing a designated driver.
For more information about Music about Main, click here.
Music on Main is brought to you by: