Bozeman Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For SNOW Until 3p Mon 1/16/2012
(‘Bout time…) The National Weather Service in Great Falls has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow… which is in effect until 3 PM MST
* Timing and main impact: periods of light snow will continue over
southwest Montana tonight through Monday afternoon.
* Snow accumulations: total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches
can be expected at lower elevations… with 3 to 6 inches in the
* Winds and visibility: north winds of 10 to 20 mph combined with
falling snow will reduce visibilities to less than one half mile
* Other impacts: expect untreated roadways to become snow covered
* Locations affected include: Battle Ridge Pass… Bozeman…
Bozeman Pass… Targhee Pass… West Yellowstone… Ennis… Norris
Hill… Raynolds Pass… Twin Bridges… Big Hole Pass… Chief
Joseph Pass… Dillon… Monida Pass.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities… and use caution while
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana… dial 5 1 1.