Calling All Moms of Daughters: Make Sure She’s Taking Dad to the Butterfly Ball This Sunday!
The Butterfly Cowgirl Ball is this Sunday, June 8 at the Rockin’ TJ Ranch. What better early Father’s Day gift for dad than a special day with his little princess? Tickets are still on sale!
3rd Annual Butterfly Cowgirl Ball – Sunday, June 8 from 12 - 3 pm at the Rockin’ TJ Ranch:
Ensuring some special bonding time for dads and daughters with:
- A royal ride to the entrance of the Butterfly Ball aboard the Karst Stage Butterfly Bus
- Bouncy House and Slide from Airtime Inflatables
- Butterfly Hunt
- Musical Toadstools (musical chairs)
- Beach Volleyball
- Carnival Games (bean bag toss, ping pong ball toss, sack races and more)
- Hula Hoop fun
- Free food from Subway
- Ice Cream
- Goodie Bag for all the girls when they leave
Tickets are $25 for father/child, $10 for each additional child.
This event is brought to you in part by Karst Stage, official transportation sponsor of The Butterfly Ball. Their decorated mini-bus will transport attendees from the parking to the Rockin’ TJ Ranch.
Lunch will be provided by your Subway stores of Bozeman.
The dance floor is sponsored by Fuel Fitness.
And goodie bags will be provided by Summit Dental.