8th Annual Chinese New Year Spring Festival At The Children’s Museum Of Bozeman Is This Saturday, February 9th
The Children’s Museum of Bozeman is celebrating the Year of the Snake on Saturday, February 9 with a Spring Festival. Visit the museum between 11 am – 3 pm to enjoy a full slate of exciting activities, FREE with museum admission:
All Chinese New Year Spring Festival activities are free this Saturday with museum admission. Activities include:
- Live Snake Presentation, with the experts from Petsmart
- Tradional Games like Go and Tangrams
- Chopstick Races
- Chinese Crafts: masks, drums, Jianzi and more
- Face Painting and Potato Printing, with the Pioneer Museum staff
- Chinese History in Bozeman, with the Pioneer Museum staff
- Hung Bao, the classic new year’s gift inside a red envelope
New this year: At 2 pm, join the museum for their first-ever Children’s Dragon Parade! Everyone’s invited to follow their giant dragon from the CMB to The Emerson.
Build a Dragon: Stop in to the Children’s Museum of Bozeman between now and February 8 to help construct the dragon for the Children’s Parade.