Ever Considered Being A Host Family to an International Student?
This year, southwest Montana is fortunate to have an incredible group of brave international teens making the journey to experience life with an American family while attending high school here. Host families also end up learning a lot from this unique experience. Learn more about hosting an international student here.
As host families lovingly welcome international students into their home, they learn about a different country and culture, and learn to appreciate Montana again through a fresh perspective.
Become A Host Family:
- Students are 15 - 18 years old and already speak English
- Students attend local high schools
- Students have spending money and health insurance
- Learn about a new culture in your own home
- Provide meals, room (can be shared) and lots of love
To learn more about hosting a student or study abroad programs for high school students, visit International Cultural Exchange Services' website.