Winter Weather Advisory Until Monday 11/26/12
Thanksgiving weekend will bring snow accumulations to the Bozeman and surrounding areas. A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect until 1am Monday morning. Details here:
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 1 am MST
* Timing: periods of snow will continue through Sunday… then
diminish Sunday evening.
* Snow accumulations: additional accumulations will range from 2
to 6 inches… with isolated amounts up to 8 inches at ridge
* Visibility: visibilities will be reduced to less than one
mile at times.
* Impacts: expect roads and passes to become snow covered and
slippery today. Hunters should be prepared for a change to
* Locations affected include: Battle Ridge Pass… Bozeman
Pass… Targhee Pass… West Yellowstone… Big Hole Pass…
Chief Joseph Pass… Ennis… Raynolds Pass.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and
blowing snow. Use caution when traveling… especially in open
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana… dial 5 1 1.