15 Member MarchFourth To Funk Up The ELM In Bozeman This Wednesday Night
The return of MarchFourth to Bozeman is something to celebrate - one of the most fun bands you can see live today will be right here, at The ELM. Prepare for the brassy, funky, eclectic spectacle that is MarchFourth and make a night of it.
Ask anyone who's been to a MarchFourth show about what they heard, and you'll likely get a big smile. Never heard of them? You've been missing out a bit on an incredible band experience, so don't waste another minute. Seeing them this Wednesday night at The ELM and that perfectly balanced room...it might be life changing :-)
MarchFourth is a joy-inducing force of entertainment, celebrating their 20th Anniversary this year. The colorful explosion of brassy funk, rock, and jazz is all about the groove. This larger-than-life group of 15 musicians, dancers and acrobats brings a spirit of celebration wherever they go. MarchFourth is, in a word, FUN!
PLUS, this is their 20th Anniversary Tour, so you've got a band who already like to have an epically good time, celebrating having an epically good time! Sounds like a win-win for everyone involved...you just have to be there to get down with yer bad self. GET TICKETS TO THE BOZEMAN MARCHFOURTH SHOW HERE.
- WHO: MarchFourth
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- WHEN: Wednesday, April 5th, 2023
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, Show at 8pm
- TICKETS: All tickets are general admission standing room only
- $25.00 General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $28.00 DOS General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- Get tickets online at the link above or call (800) 514-3849.
This is an all ages show, as are most shows at The ELM. Bar available at The ELM with valid ID. No large bags or backpacks are allowed. PLEASE NOTE: There is no re-entry at The ELM so please plan accordingly.