2 Jam-Filled Bozeman Nights With Umphey’s McGee At The ELM
Take the 2-day musical trip with Umphrey's McGee this weekend at The ELM in Bozeman. Anyone who knows how fun this band is will tell you there's nothing better than one Umphrey's show, but two Umphrey's shows back to back.
- WHO: Umphrey’s McGee
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North Seventh Avenue, Bozeman, MT)
- WHEN: (TWO NIGHTS) Saturday, September 16, 2023 & Sunday, September 17, 2023
- TIME: 7:00pm, Show 8:00pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating, reserved premium balcony seating, and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show.
- $39.00 SRO General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $45.00 DOS - SRO General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $45.00 Reserved Premium Balcony (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to the reserved seating located on the upper floor of the venue.
- $60.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- GET TICKETS TO UMPHREY'S McGEE 2 NIGHT STAND HERE
"In the twenty-five years since eclectic improv-rock band Umphrey’s McGee formed, their sound has been an amalgamation of genres, moods, and tempos, effortlessly flowing from one feeling to the next throughout an album or concert—or sometimes within a singular song."
This is an all ages show at The ELM, as are most ELM shows. There is no re-entry allowed at The ELM, so please plan accordingly. No large bags or backpacks are allowed.