5 Reasons to Attend Todd Snider at The ELM in Bozeman
Todd Snider's records match up almost exactly with my radio career, and he'll be in Bozeman on Sunday, October 2nd at The ELM. He is a talent not to be missed live.
Snider's Songs For The Daily Planet was released in 1994, and it was packed with radio-friendly jams. Songs like "This Land Is Our Land", "Alright Guy", and the most excellent hidden track, "Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues."
COOL NEWS: "As with most of Todd’s shows, these will be fully seated performances to provide an intimate, up-close and personal concert experience. If you have a favorite spot to sit, make sure to grab your tickets early because the seats are reserved."
- WHO: Todd Snider "The American Troubadour Tour"
- OPENER: Nicki Bluhm
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- WHEN: Sunday, October 2nd, 2022
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- This is an all ages show
- GET YOUR TICKETS HERE: Reserved balcony loge seating, reserved premium balcony seating, reserved balcony wing seating, and general admission seated tickets are available
- $32.00 General Admission Floor Seating (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to the reserved seating section on the floor level of the venue.
- $37.00 Reserved Premium Balcony (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to the reserved seating located on the upper floor of the venue.
- $42.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- $42.00 Premium Wings Seating (subject to fees) | The cocktail tables located in the upper wings of the balcony are reservable for fully seated events. Each table includes 2 event tickets and must be purchased as a set
As a bonus, the talented Nicki Bluhm will be opening this show. Don't be late to this one...she's 100% worth showing up on time to The ELM. Her voice is gorgeous and soulful. Just my personal opinion: She reminds me of a Chrissy Hynde who went just a little bit country, and a touch of Grace Potter. (The video of Nicki Bluhm below is a live performance, it starts at about 2:00 in.)
Todd Snider is funny, a storyteller and a fantastic song writer. Throughout his career, he's surrounded himself with musical legends such as John Prine. Hopefully you'll enjoy his quick wit that is on display during his live shows. Again, this is a fully seated show so you can relax and enjoy.
About The ELM: "Logjam has worked closely alongside sound technicians and architects to ensure that The ELM delivers a top-notch sonic experience through substantial investments in acoustic treatments. Similarly, each architectural component was designed in the context of great functional design to allow patrons to move freely throughout the venue while creating safe and secure entry points and an efficient concession design."