A Cool Variety of Bozeman Area Events This Week
Online educational presentations, a whiskey tasting, live music and a lot more! Variety is definitely the spice of life this week around the Bozeman area.
- Wednesday, Feb. 24th: Open Hip Hop Session with Tanya's Dance Company - FREE one hour event. 7pm to 8pm. (10 Evergreen Dr, Bozeman). Register upon arrival. Learn a routine inspired by Hip Hop, open to beginners. It's all about having fun.
- Wednesday, Feb. 24th: Live Music with Cole Decker at The Bozeman Taproom - From 7pm to 9pm. Located at North Rouse and Mendenhall. No cover charge.
- Wednesday, Feb. 24th: At Home Whiskey Tasting Series with Single Barrel Liquor & Bar - ONLINE EVENT. 7pm to 8pm. Another cool online event from the comfort of your home. Get your kit in advance at Single Barrel then learn from Master Distillers and Brand Ambassadors about the liquors. This is a SERIES so you'll have more opportunities to participate if this night doesn't work for you.
- Thursday, Feb. 25th: Race and the Wild West: Sarah Bickford, the Montana Vigilantes, and the Tourism of Decline, 1870- 1930 - ONLINE EVENT. This is a free event, and you can join by clicking the link above. It's a presentation by Laura J. Arata on her new book about Virginia City's Sarah Bickford, via ZOOM.
- Thursday, Feb. 25th: Live Music w/ the Katherine Taylor Trio at Stacey's in Gateway - (300 Mill Street, Gallatin Gateway). Live music from 6pm to 9pm. No cover charge for the live music.
For more information about any of the above events, just click on the link. That will take you directly to their event page for directions, etc...
We'll be back with more events happening THIS WEEKEND around the Bozeman area. Whether you want to go out or stay home, you still have lots of options for fun!
LOOK: Answers to 30 common COVID-19 vaccine questions
While much is still unknown about the coronavirus and the future, what is known is that the currently available vaccines have gone through all three trial phases and are safe and effective. It will be necessary for as many Americans as possible to be vaccinated in order to finally return to some level of pre-pandemic normalcy, and hopefully these 30 answers provided here will help readers get vaccinated as soon they are able.