Alt-Country Icons American Aquarium Will Rock Bozeman’s Armory May 6th
This show is a 'do-not-miss' event in downtown Bozeman. Tickets are a bargain and the Armory Music Hall is a fantastic place to catch a band like American Aquarium. Get a sitter if you need one, make some dinner plans, and then enjoy one of the most talented groups in the alt-country-rock space. It's going to be fun.
With a stage full of guitars, some soulful lyrics, a little rock, a little country - American Aquarium just might change how you feel about live shows. If you've seen them, you know. Grab a friend who's never seen their show and change their life a little. Take for instance the shout-back anthem, "I Hope He Breaks Your Heart"...start it at 2:40:
- WHO: American Aquarium
- GUEST: Emily Nenni to open for American Aquarium
- WHERE: Armory Music Hall, Kimpton Armory Hotel (24 West Mendenhall, downtown Bozeman)
- WHEN: Saturday, May 6th, 2023
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- TICKETS: $25 for General Admission for main floor of the venue (plus service online service fee)
- MEET AND GREET TICKETS: American Aquarium Pre-Show Meet & Greet Experience tickets available for $105. Includes one premium reserved ticket in the balcony with access to the general admission area. Also, VIP early entry into the venue.
- This is an all ages show at The Amory Music Hall
- Valid ID required for alcohol purchase at the venue
Few songwriters swing the hammer as hard and precise as Barham and it is a testament to the humility and trust of his bandmates—Shane Boeker, guitar; Neil Jones, pedal steel; Rhett Huffman, keys; Ryan Van Fleet, drums, and Alden Hedges on bass—that they take the back seat and allow his storytelling to drive us home.
With a heavy tour the rest of the year and a backlist of brass-knuckled bangers that have always burned like wildfire, each will surely have their fair share of time at the wheel. - David Joy, via the American Aquarium official website