Best Way to Battle -20: Drive-By Truckers in Bozeman on Tuesday
There are few bands that could get me to happily venture out in such cold temps but the Drive-By Truckers will. We hope to see you on Tuesday night at The ELM. Tickets ARE still available for this show...
NOTE: It's going to get loud, my friend. If you're sensitive to that, don't forget your earplugs.
Bundle up as it's going to be cold on Tuesday, but The ELM HAS A COAT CHECK to make it super easy once you arrive.
- WHO: The Drive-By Truckers
- WHEN: Tuesday, February 22, 2022
- WHERE: The ELM (North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- OPENER: Ryley Walker
- Tickets on sale now online HERE or by phone at 1 (800) 514-3849.
- Reserved balcony loge seating, reserved premium balcony seating, reserved balcony wing seating, and general admission standing room tickets are available.
- This is an ALL AGES SHOW
- Great tickets are still available for this show in addition to the GA standing room tickets. Priced between $25 and $35.
The ELM in Bozeman does offer full bar services during their shows. Remember to bring your valid I.D.
There are plenty of good food options in close proximity to The Elm. North 7th Avenue is vibrant and has fast or sit-down food options.
What do The Truckers have to say these days?
DBT is finally back on the road after the year and a half pandemic lockdown. Just in time to celebrate our 25th birthday.
The band had just released its 12th studio album in January 2020. The Unraveling was mostly recorded in Memphis at Sam Phillips Recording Service – nine new songs detailing the horrific state of MAGA America in songs that addressed white supremacy, school shootings, and the opioid crisis.
THERE IS A COAT CHECK AT THE ELM!!! So bundle up, and head to The ELM on Tuesday night for one of our favorites, The Drive By Truckers.