Big Head Todd & The Monsters THIS SATURDAY at Bozeman’s The ELM
The Saturday is going to be a happening, danceable, singalong at The ELM on North 7th Avenue as Big Head Todd and the Monsters return to Bozeman.
As of this writing, TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR SATURDAY'S SHOW! Here's everything you need to know about Big Head Todd and the Monsters at The ELM:
- WHO: Big Head Todd and the Monsters
- WHEN: Saturday, January 15th, 2022
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- TICKETS: $30 for General Admission ("This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.")
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, Show at 8pm
This is an all ages show at The ELM. This show is produced by Logjam Presents.
Need to get caught up on the Big Head Todd and the Monsters catalog of music? Take a trip down memory land on their official website. Check out the track listings on ALL the albums.
After well over 30 years of performing live, it's always a treat to see Big Head Todd & the Monsters in such an intimate space as The ELM. You get to experience a connection with the band that you just can't get with a large venue/amphitheater venue.
Just think of all the hits you know from BHT & the Monsters. Their concerts always have cool surprises but there's some comfort in knowing the words to so many of their songs. From "Midnight Radio" to "Bittersweet" to "Please Don't Tell Her" to "Rocksteady" and beyond...