Bozeman Area Events This Weekend: Jobs, Music, Deep Thoughts
More great pickings this weekend around Gallatin County if you're looking for something fun to do.
- FRIDAY, JAN 15TH: First Student Recruiting Bus Drivers - Happening at the Gallatin Valley Mall, near the food court. Hosted by Job Service of Bozeman. Runs from 11am to 6pm. $20.25 Per Hour Starting Wage. Representatives will be there to help people complete and submit applications for the First Student Bus Driver positions.
- FRIDAY, JAN 15TH: Pine Creek Lodge Open Mic Night - 6PM unttil the music stops. Food specials & $2 Domestic cans for all musicians.
- FRIDAY, JAN 15TH: Back To School With El Camino and Wavzur - Fried Chicken and Slurshies at El Camino. 21 and older, Social Distancing enforced. Happening 7pm to 10pm with live music from Wavzur.
- FRIDAY, JAN 16TH: White Lies Party at the Rockin' R Bar - Starts at 8pm. (211 East Main, downtown Bozeman.) Get your white shirts and customize them with your "white lie" Friday Night for their White Lies Party. They'll also have Classic Rock Karaoke, Drinks Specials.
- SATURDAY, JAN 16TH: Uncorked and Unplugged Live Music Series at Blend - Starts at 6pm. (31 South Willson, downtown Bozeman) Free event with live music. Intimate and acoustic performance from singer/songwriter Ryan Acker of the Last Revel.
- SATURDAY, JAN 16TH: What is Still True? (Online Event) - Hosted by the Bozeman Dharma Center. Starts at 9am via ZOOM.
- SATURDAY, JAN 16TH: Caturday at Bunkhouse Brewery - (1216 West Lincoln, Bozeman) Starts at 2pm. $1 off your pours if you're wearing Bobcat Gear
- SATURDAY, JAN 16TH: Live Music at Sage Lodge with Cleo Toll - Starts at 5pm. Free live music.