Bozeman Burger King Location Listed For Sale
The Burger King building and land, located at 1922 W. Main Street in Bozeman, has been listed for sale.
According to the listing, here's what you get:
- Rare corporate Burger King ground lease - 18+ years remaining
- Absolute NNN - Zero LL obligations
- Cumulative CPI increases every 5 years
- Low rent to sales ratio, Just completed $900,000 extensive remodel in 2019
- Across from new CVS, Panda Express and Chipotle development
- Burger King operating at this location since 1977
All of it could be yours for $2,105,263. View the entire listing here.
On Sunday, many area residents voiced their concern on the 'Ask Bozeman' Facebook page.
"They were bringing workers down from Helena last time I was there. Per cute kid in window, paying overtime, travel and hotel!"
"Manager told my brother he can't find workers."
We called Burger King in Bozeman to confirm the rumors, the employee that answered was from Lewistown. She said that she had come to Bozeman to work on her day off, but could not confirm that operations had been limited in recent days.
We will update this story as more information becomes available.