Bozeman Will Get Freaky Funky This Friday With The Motet
The ELM in Bozeman will be the hub of funk and get-down vibes this Friday night at The Motet returns to Montana. After a week like this one, we all deserve a dance party and THIS is the ticket.
- WHO: The Motet (from Denver, Colorado)
- OPENER: Recess
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- WHEN: Friday, February 24, 2023
- TIME: Doors 7:00pm // Show 8:00pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show (online or by phone at 1 (800) 514-3849)
- $25.00 SRO, General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $30.00 SRO, DOS General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $40.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- This is an all ages show at The ELM
Since emerging in 1998, The Motet have cooked up nine full-length albums and entranced countless crowds. They’ve played at festivals like Bonnaroo, Electric Forest Festival, High Sierra Music Festival, North Coast Music Festival, Wakarusa and Summer Camp Festival.
Playing about 100 shows a year, they’re known for their road-tested, high-energy live performances.
About the opening band, Recess: "RECESS blends their funk backbone with swanky bass lines, bouncing old school beats, smooth guitar, and biting spacey synthesizer leads to take the listener on a methodical musical journey intended to touch on as many genres as possible."